Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-Off Trousers M
The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated zip off trousers for trekking.
- Zippers just above the knees transform the trousers into shorts.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
|Material||G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane|
Jackets & Tops
|CDN & US||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Chest (1)||33.5 - 35||35 - 36.5||36.5 - 38 - 40||40 - 41||41.5 - 43 - 44.5||44.5 - 46||46 - 48|
|Waist (2)||28.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 32||32 - 33.5 - 35||35 - 36.5||36.5 - 38.5 - 40||38.5 - 41.5||41.5 - 43|
|Fjallraven Numeric Size||42||44||46||48||50||52||54||56||58||60|
|CDN & US Pant Size||27- 28||29||30-31||32||33-34||36||37||38-39||40||41-42|
|Inseam raw length: regular / long (4)||35/37||36/38||36/38||37/39||37/39||38/40||38/40||38/40||39/41||39/41|
|Inseam fixed length: regular / long (4)||31/33||32/34||32/34||32/34||33/35||33/35||34/36||34/36||34/36||35/37|
|XS (20-21)||S (21-22)||M (22-23)||L (23)||XL (24)||XXL (25)|
The above size guides are just that, a guide. Fits will vary from style to style so if you have any questions regarding the fit of a particular piece, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store at 1-800-361-1983.