Keb Hike 20
Durable, well-equipped daypack with practical details for trekking and ski-touring.
Durable and well-equipped backpack with comfortable weight-distributing carrying system for alpine trekking or ski-touring, all year round. Plenty of room for equipment and a sturdy inside pocket for a water bladder. Robust attachment points for skis let you carry them over rocky sections, and all grips and details can be easily handled with winter gloves on. A versatile companion that will take you all the way up to the top and back down again.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- A-frame ski attachment and attachment points for ice axes/poles.
- Large main compartment with internal pocket for hydration system.
- Compression straps and adjustable side pocket.
|Material||G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
Write Your Own Review
Size chart is not applicable for this product