Keb Hike 30
Durable, well-equipped daypack with practical details for trekking and ski-touring.
Durable and well-equipped backpack with comfortable weight-distributing carrying system for alpine trekking or ski-touring, all year round. Plenty of room for equipment and a sturdy inside pocket for a water bladder – or a 15” laptop computer on urban adventures. Robust attachment points for skis and all grips and details can be easily handled with winter gloves on. A versatile companion that will take you all the way to the top and back down again.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- A-frame ski attachment and attachment points for ice axes/poles.
- Large main compartment with pocket for hydration system or 15” laptop.
- Compression straps and adjustable side pocket.
|Laptop Sleeve||up to 15'|
|Material||G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
Write Your Own Review
Size chart is not applicable for this product